This project is part of my third semester’s (WT 16/17) programming assignment.
As an introduction to programming simple games in C++, we had to follow a list of requirements in order for this assignment to be had to accepted. Other than that we were free to use our own imagination.
- 3 scenes sidescroller
- 5 quests for each scene
- inventory system with max 10 items
- simple animation (walk cycle movement)
- interaction with inverntory items
- ambient sount for each scene
- min. 10 different sound actions
- Use of XML for Quests-Texts and some additional information
- C/C++ , STL
- Visual Studio / xCode
- Visual Studio